Skip to main content

M is for BitchyD.

This post is about me because, really, who doesn't like talking about themselves?  

I spent a significant amount of time searching the internet for a set of questions to answer about myself that didn't seem like too much work and might provide a minuscule amount of entertainment.  After viewing many websites, I finally came across this set from this blog:



My childhood nickname was… I don’t remember.  I recall my father calling me something to do with a  chicken during the handful of times I ever saw him.  I’m sure my mom had a ridiculous name for me at one time as well, but nothing that stuck, obviously.  No, this is not true.  The kids in school used to call me "trailer trash".  They were super original and we were all super duper really good friends. 

If you want to spoil me rotten, buy me… an all-inclusive vacation to somewhere hot with awesome beaches!  Or a bottle of red wine.

The television character I most identify with is… Miranda Bailey from Grey’s Anatomy.  We share the same brutal bluntness and often find ourselves emotionally hurt and exhausted.

If I had a whole day to go shopping and money to spend, I would go to… Vegas!  I’m sure there are better outlet malls in the states, but I have actually been to Vegas and was very impressed with the shopping there.

The most wild and crazy thing I have ever done (that I can admit to publicly) is… I don't think I really do wild and crazy things.  I ran around town in a banana suit one time, ran a few races while still intoxicated, shown up unexpectedly at parties 14 hours away, but nothing that really stands out as incredibly wild and crazy.

The one thing on my bucket list that I am most eager to do is… finish my novel that I haven't actually written.  I've started it though, so that's something!

My family will always be loyal to… each other.  

If I could spend a day with a celebrity I would choose… My first thought was Channing Tatum, but then I realized that we would probably spend the entire day working out or waxing or doing something horribly awful to make ourselves look as good as he does.  So, instead, I'll pick Channing Tatum.

In my opinion, the best invention in the history of the world is… the internet.  I appreciate the how anti-social it has allowed me to become.

When life hands me lemons, I make… tequila shots.







Comments

  1. lol Love your cheeky post. I have yet to go to Vegas. And I live on the west coast now... I'd love to go to a hot beach, too. It snowed today.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kick Ass.

  Day 11, Letter K, and almost 5 pounds gone!  I'm kicking ass at my A-Z Commit to be Fit Challenge!!   I'm quite certain that the next 5 pounds are going to be quite a bit tougher than the first 5, but I'm willing to do the work.

Good choices.

Happy Monday everyone!  I hope your week is a good one! We're on Letter G for the A-Z Challenge, and my commit to be fit post is about making good choices. Making good choices isn't always easy for me.  Mainly, because I'm usually really drunk and not thinking about what's best for me in the long run. You're probably thinking that I'm talking about making good diet choices and, of course, I am, but they aren't the only choices that need to be made when choosing to live a fit and healthy lifestyle.   Nutrition and diet choices are, actually, probably the easiest of all them all.

No to Negativity.

There's really no other way to describe this week so far than to refer to it as crappy.  It's a crappy week.  We had a ton of snow on the weekend that has decided to stick around ( it's April damn it ....I JUST WANT TO RUN OUTSIDE), I'm in a super bitchy mood, awful things are happening all over the world, my family is coming down with some type of  illness, and I'm losing motivation for both the A-Z Challenge and my Commit to be Fit Challenge.  Everything is just plain crappy. So N is for Negativity.  I feel negative...and crappy.