Skip to main content

A is for...


April 1st marks the beginning of the A-Z Challenge.  I didn't exactly write out a plan for this challenge because I knew what my posts would be about: alcohol.  It was kind of a no brainer.  

What I didn't expect was for my first post to be about abstaining from alcohol.  


WHAT???



You read it right

I have been not really trying very hard struggling to lose "the last 10 pounds" for a few years now.  I bounce back and forth constantly.  I've had the weight off before, but have never kept it off due to lack of diligence.  

It's time.

My A-Z Challenge is to commit to be fit and to finally lose these last 10 pounds.  Each post will be about what I'm doing to accomplish that.

A: Abstain from Alcohol.


Comments

  1. Whew. That's going to be a toughie, but I totally believe that you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I felt optimistic this morning. Now I just want a damn drink. Ha ha!

      Delete
  2. Good luck, I am sure you will do it! Wish I had the willpower to lose weight though!x


    aanditsallaboutme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm...now I'm hooked. :)

    I'll be sipping something while watching you from afar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sip this: http://www.thedrunkrunner.com/2013/02/the-caesar-by-bitchyd.html#more :D

      Delete
    2. Girl--I printed that. You just might become my new favorite...

      Delete
  4. All the best! :)..or was this another april fool joke? :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kick Ass.

  Day 11, Letter K, and almost 5 pounds gone!  I'm kicking ass at my A-Z Commit to be Fit Challenge!!   I'm quite certain that the next 5 pounds are going to be quite a bit tougher than the first 5, but I'm willing to do the work.

Good choices.

Happy Monday everyone!  I hope your week is a good one! We're on Letter G for the A-Z Challenge, and my commit to be fit post is about making good choices. Making good choices isn't always easy for me.  Mainly, because I'm usually really drunk and not thinking about what's best for me in the long run. You're probably thinking that I'm talking about making good diet choices and, of course, I am, but they aren't the only choices that need to be made when choosing to live a fit and healthy lifestyle.   Nutrition and diet choices are, actually, probably the easiest of all them all.

No to Negativity.

There's really no other way to describe this week so far than to refer to it as crappy.  It's a crappy week.  We had a ton of snow on the weekend that has decided to stick around ( it's April damn it ....I JUST WANT TO RUN OUTSIDE), I'm in a super bitchy mood, awful things are happening all over the world, my family is coming down with some type of  illness, and I'm losing motivation for both the A-Z Challenge and my Commit to be Fit Challenge.  Everything is just plain crappy. So N is for Negativity.  I feel negative...and crappy.