Skip to main content

Be Inspired.

in·spi·ra·tion

noun \ˌin(t)-spə-ˈrā-shən, -(ˌ)spi-\

Definition of INSPIRATION

1
a : a divine influence or action on a person believed to qualify him or her to receive and communicate sacred revelation
b : the action or power of moving the intellect or emotions
c : the act of influencing or suggesting opinions 

My inspiration:


-the woman holding back a smile while her toddler throws a temper tantrum in the middle of a store
-the amazing person that comes back for you after they've already finished the race
-the friend that doesn't know what's wrong, but shows up with a bottle of wine and a pair of running shoes anyways
-anyone that can find the bright side in a situation
-the person that can make you laugh about your mistakes
-the man who feels like home  

 

Comments

  1. You made me smile. Now that's inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I chose Inspiration for my "I" post today too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's amazing how the "little things" that people do for each other can provide so much inspiration. You don't have to be a hero - sometimes, you just need to show up. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Li! Showing up actually MAKES you the hero. Because G.I. joe was always all "Showing up is half the battle"... Or... Knowing... To. ... Show up. Something like that.

    Hugs!

    Valerie Nunez and the Flying Platypi

    ReplyDelete
  5. By your blog title I thought your I post would be an IPA, (India Pale Ale) Great I post though...I love teaching because it is so easy to inspire little ones. Happy A-Z April!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It originally would have been, but I changed my theme sporadically on day one. Messed up everything!! ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kick Ass.

  Day 11, Letter K, and almost 5 pounds gone!  I'm kicking ass at my A-Z Commit to be Fit Challenge!!   I'm quite certain that the next 5 pounds are going to be quite a bit tougher than the first 5, but I'm willing to do the work.

No to Negativity.

There's really no other way to describe this week so far than to refer to it as crappy.  It's a crappy week.  We had a ton of snow on the weekend that has decided to stick around ( it's April damn it ....I JUST WANT TO RUN OUTSIDE), I'm in a super bitchy mood, awful things are happening all over the world, my family is coming down with some type of  illness, and I'm losing motivation for both the A-Z Challenge and my Commit to be Fit Challenge.  Everything is just plain crappy. So N is for Negativity.  I feel negative...and crappy.

Good choices.

Happy Monday everyone!  I hope your week is a good one! We're on Letter G for the A-Z Challenge, and my commit to be fit post is about making good choices. Making good choices isn't always easy for me.  Mainly, because I'm usually really drunk and not thinking about what's best for me in the long run. You're probably thinking that I'm talking about making good diet choices and, of course, I am, but they aren't the only choices that need to be made when choosing to live a fit and healthy lifestyle.   Nutrition and diet choices are, actually, probably the easiest of all them all.