Skip to main content

Bring on Week 4

It's Monday and the beginning of Week 4!  I'm excited about training again and feel very motivated.  This is likely due to my awesome 6 mile run last night!

My long run is 11 miles this week.  I would, ideally, like to do this run outside and I'm going to try my hardest to!  Saturday's forecast is sunny and a high of +1!  I haven't been out on the trails yet this year, but I'm hoping that they are clear and dry.

I am also hoping to participate in another writing challenge this week.  I really enjoyed writing last week!  Something I need to do more of for sure.

My head is all over the place lately.  I'm not happy, but I'm not sad.  I feel numb, but content.  I have a feeling that my goals are taking over my mind.  This must be what it feels like to be so focussed on a goal that not much else matters...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kick Ass.

  Day 11, Letter K, and almost 5 pounds gone!  I'm kicking ass at my A-Z Commit to be Fit Challenge!!   I'm quite certain that the next 5 pounds are going to be quite a bit tougher than the first 5, but I'm willing to do the work.

Good choices.

Happy Monday everyone!  I hope your week is a good one! We're on Letter G for the A-Z Challenge, and my commit to be fit post is about making good choices. Making good choices isn't always easy for me.  Mainly, because I'm usually really drunk and not thinking about what's best for me in the long run. You're probably thinking that I'm talking about making good diet choices and, of course, I am, but they aren't the only choices that need to be made when choosing to live a fit and healthy lifestyle.   Nutrition and diet choices are, actually, probably the easiest of all them all.

No to Negativity.

There's really no other way to describe this week so far than to refer to it as crappy.  It's a crappy week.  We had a ton of snow on the weekend that has decided to stick around ( it's April damn it ....I JUST WANT TO RUN OUTSIDE), I'm in a super bitchy mood, awful things are happening all over the world, my family is coming down with some type of  illness, and I'm losing motivation for both the A-Z Challenge and my Commit to be Fit Challenge.  Everything is just plain crappy. So N is for Negativity.  I feel negative...and crappy.