Skip to main content

I drank all the vodka.

I'm definitely needing some motivation this week.  It's Week 3 Day 1 and I'm already questioning my desire to complete this marathon.  I had given in to my inner alcoholic and found myself at the bottom of a vodka bottle last night (oh, fine...there was only 2 ounces left in it when I started, but still....).  I gorged on chocolate and banana bread batter, drank my Sweet Carolina's Iced Tea Vodka with Club Soda and went to bed depressed and lacking motive.  

I woke up no better.  

Ahhhh.....hopefully this will soon pass.  I should be grateful for this week.  It's the easiest one of them all....


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kick Ass.

  Day 11, Letter K, and almost 5 pounds gone!  I'm kicking ass at my A-Z Commit to be Fit Challenge!!   I'm quite certain that the next 5 pounds are going to be quite a bit tougher than the first 5, but I'm willing to do the work.

No to Negativity.

There's really no other way to describe this week so far than to refer to it as crappy.  It's a crappy week.  We had a ton of snow on the weekend that has decided to stick around ( it's April damn it ....I JUST WANT TO RUN OUTSIDE), I'm in a super bitchy mood, awful things are happening all over the world, my family is coming down with some type of  illness, and I'm losing motivation for both the A-Z Challenge and my Commit to be Fit Challenge.  Everything is just plain crappy. So N is for Negativity.  I feel negative...and crappy.

Good choices.

Happy Monday everyone!  I hope your week is a good one! We're on Letter G for the A-Z Challenge, and my commit to be fit post is about making good choices. Making good choices isn't always easy for me.  Mainly, because I'm usually really drunk and not thinking about what's best for me in the long run. You're probably thinking that I'm talking about making good diet choices and, of course, I am, but they aren't the only choices that need to be made when choosing to live a fit and healthy lifestyle.   Nutrition and diet choices are, actually, probably the easiest of all them all.