Skip to main content

Merlot: 1 BitchyD: 0

I can't run today.  These are my reasons:



  1. My treadmill suddenly seems so far away
  2. I think it's icy outside
  3. I'd have to put on underwear
  4. I have mild headache
  5. I don't want to
  6. I think I'm still drunk

I'll run at the hotel later.  Or tomorrow. 

Furthermore:

In a fit of annoyance (and fueled by Merlot) I tweeted last night that I didn't consider an eating disorder as being fit. I gained 3 followers.  I also used the F word on my blog and my followers went from 5 to 4.  ??????????  I will not apologize to you, lost follower.  You were warned.  (The post WAS titled I'm using the F word.....)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good choices.

Happy Monday everyone!  I hope your week is a good one! We're on Letter G for the A-Z Challenge, and my commit to be fit post is about making good choices. Making good choices isn't always easy for me.  Mainly, because I'm usually really drunk and not thinking about what's best for me in the long run. You're probably thinking that I'm talking about making good diet choices and, of course, I am, but they aren't the only choices that need to be made when choosing to live a fit and healthy lifestyle.   Nutrition and diet choices are, actually, probably the easiest of all them all.

Drunken Jenga

My husband and I are avid game players, as well as avid drinkers.  What could possibly be better than turning Jenga into a drinking game? Making the game takes a little bit of time.  Each block needs an instruction.  The rules below allow for 3 blocks of each rule, with 3 blank blocks.  You can leave the last 3 blank, pick your 3 favorite rules to use again, or make up 3 completely random rules!  Try to use a permanent pen that doesn't bleed too much.  Write in large block letters.  Once you have the blocks all written out, you're ready for Drunken Jenga!  Rules of Drunken Jenga

Feel the burn.

B is no longer for beer and I'm sad   I really should have thought this theme through a little bit more.  Words that start with B and are relative to my "commit to fit" challenge aren't the easiest to come by.  I've decided to go with " burn "  because I am already feeling it!! On Saturday I decided to terrorize exercise my core and upper body after my run.  DOMS set in late on Sunday and after an intense work out tonight, I dread laughing.    My commit to be fit challenge will include 3-4 strength training sessions per week in addition to my half marathon training program.  It's time to feel the burn !  Can you feel it?