Skip to main content

Furious 7.

I'm not a movie person.  They don't generally excite me and I find it to be a rather large waste of time to park myself in front of a screen for 2-3 hours at a time.  Usually, I will wait until a movie comes out on DVD or even Netflix before I will watch it.  And, even then, I won't generally watch it without getting up a time or two to change loads of laundry or make something to eat.  However, there is one movie that we just had to go and see in the theatre...

The Fast and Furious movies have been a part of our family from day one.  These are the movies that our kids have been raised on.  Anytime a Fast and Furious movie is on TV, we have to watch it.  Even though we've seen it a hundred times and know each line word for word.  So it wasn't a big surprise that we made it a point to visit the theatre to watch Furious 7.  This movie was a great experience for us and our boys.  It had the fast cars, the intensity, the unnecessary girl fight, the fight that never ended,Vin Diesel broke the earth, and then Dwayne Johnson moved the earth, and then it ended in tears and us in the car downloading the soundtrack.  The absolute best part: we got to go for free thanks to our movie points (they even covered our popcorn)!!

The large child did actually want 
to be there, I swear.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kick Ass.

  Day 11, Letter K, and almost 5 pounds gone!  I'm kicking ass at my A-Z Commit to be Fit Challenge!!   I'm quite certain that the next 5 pounds are going to be quite a bit tougher than the first 5, but I'm willing to do the work.

No to Negativity.

There's really no other way to describe this week so far than to refer to it as crappy.  It's a crappy week.  We had a ton of snow on the weekend that has decided to stick around ( it's April damn it ....I JUST WANT TO RUN OUTSIDE), I'm in a super bitchy mood, awful things are happening all over the world, my family is coming down with some type of  illness, and I'm losing motivation for both the A-Z Challenge and my Commit to be Fit Challenge.  Everything is just plain crappy. So N is for Negativity.  I feel negative...and crappy.

Drunken Jenga

My husband and I are avid game players, as well as avid drinkers.  What could possibly be better than turning Jenga into a drinking game? Making the game takes a little bit of time.  Each block needs an instruction.  The rules below allow for 3 blocks of each rule, with 3 blank blocks.  You can leave the last 3 blank, pick your 3 favorite rules to use again, or make up 3 completely random rules!  Try to use a permanent pen that doesn't bleed too much.  Write in large block letters.  Once you have the blocks all written out, you're ready for Drunken Jenga!  Rules of Drunken Jenga