Skip to main content

Eagre.


The definition of eagre is the sudden rise of tide in a river.  Did you know that?  I did not know that until I hit up Google for an "E" topic that was not "Easter".  This was the first word on the List of unusual words beginning with E, and I was rather entertained that it appealed to me.  Perhaps because I can relate to it.  I relate to the suddenness of the development of emotions.  Most of the time, not good emotions.  Anger, frustration, and hatred can come pouring out of me to what seems extremely random to others around me.  


I have triggers.  Certain things that will completely change my moods: snoring, heavy metal/screaming music, kids fighting, and monotone speaking.  These are the 4 main things that will turn me from "pleasant to be around" to "don't eve f***ing talk to me".  Currently, my husband's snoring is destroying my life.  I wake from a peaceful and pleasant somber to finding myself flailing my arms in search of a weapon to stab his larynx with.  I wrote about this recently in Another Spork Post.  I'm trying to find humor in it.  It's just not funny.  At all.

So I try to find things to turn my moods around.  To settle my eagre, shall we say.  It's the oddest things that will do that.  Most would think wine and tequila helps me, but they're wrong.  It's coffee.  Coffee makes me happy and literally all warm inside.  It's even better when it's in this mug:







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kick Ass.

  Day 11, Letter K, and almost 5 pounds gone!  I'm kicking ass at my A-Z Commit to be Fit Challenge!!   I'm quite certain that the next 5 pounds are going to be quite a bit tougher than the first 5, but I'm willing to do the work.

Good choices.

Happy Monday everyone!  I hope your week is a good one! We're on Letter G for the A-Z Challenge, and my commit to be fit post is about making good choices. Making good choices isn't always easy for me.  Mainly, because I'm usually really drunk and not thinking about what's best for me in the long run. You're probably thinking that I'm talking about making good diet choices and, of course, I am, but they aren't the only choices that need to be made when choosing to live a fit and healthy lifestyle.   Nutrition and diet choices are, actually, probably the easiest of all them all.

No to Negativity.

There's really no other way to describe this week so far than to refer to it as crappy.  It's a crappy week.  We had a ton of snow on the weekend that has decided to stick around ( it's April damn it ....I JUST WANT TO RUN OUTSIDE), I'm in a super bitchy mood, awful things are happening all over the world, my family is coming down with some type of  illness, and I'm losing motivation for both the A-Z Challenge and my Commit to be Fit Challenge.  Everything is just plain crappy. So N is for Negativity.  I feel negative...and crappy.