Skip to main content
WOW!  What a week it has been!  I started a new job at a bank.  I never thought I'd be working at a bank, but I'm absolutely loving it.  It's funny how I will always say that I hate people and despise the general public, but then I go and become employed at places that require me to work with them.....and I love it.  I loved my last job which was an admin assistant position, even though I hate the phone and don't like talking to people.  And I love this job, even though I hate people and don't like working with others.  Ha!

It feels great to be back to work.  It feels great to have a routine and purpose again.  As much as I longed to be a home body, it's not for me I guess.  I'm only working part time so I will still have ample time for doing absolutely nothing while binge watching Netflix running and maintaining a healthy lifestyle.  The hours are great and I won't be gone long enough for anyone to really miss me around here.  Except for Penelope.  She's not adjusting very well to the new routine and me not being here every second for her to sit on.... :)







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

enough IS enough.

  I can think of many 'e' words that are relevant to my commit to be fit theme for this A-Z Challenge: energy, exertion, educate, excel...the list could go on and on. I finally settled on the word 'enough'.   Christmas of 2010 I was at the lowest weight I had ever been.  I remember being very happy and very, very hungry.  I was over-exercising and under-eating.  The weight didn't stay off because it wasn't a lifestyle that I could keep up with.  By summer 2011, the weight was back on. In my commitment to be fit and my quest to lose the last 10 pounds, I will be doing enough.   I will exercise enough and I will eat enough.  I will change my body and change my life in a healthy, and maintainable way. When I run, I will run fast enough.  When I lift, I will lift heavy enough.  When I stretch, I will stretch far enough.   I will, simply, do enough.

Feel the burn.

B is no longer for beer and I'm sad   I really should have thought this theme through a little bit more.  Words that start with B and are relative to my "commit to fit" challenge aren't the easiest to come by.  I've decided to go with " burn "  because I am already feeling it!! On Saturday I decided to terrorize exercise my core and upper body after my run.  DOMS set in late on Sunday and after an intense work out tonight, I dread laughing.    My commit to be fit challenge will include 3-4 strength training sessions per week in addition to my half marathon training program.  It's time to feel the burn !  Can you feel it?

Let's C if this works.

Caesars. DAMN IT.  Who's idea was this to change my theme?     Counting Calories. Sometimes I count my daily caloric intake and sometimes I don't.  Sometimes I'm a little fat and sometimes I'm a lot. ........ Counting calories it is.