Skip to main content

Visiting Crazy Creek Falls, BC. (yeah, the post is a little late...)

(Since I've been completely out of touch for quite a long while, my next few posts are going to involve some of the highlights and awesomeness that have happened in the past little while.)

Last summer was something of a whirlwind!!  We were all over the place and made a few trips to BC.  Some for good news, some for bad.  However, we always make it a point to make sure that regardless of what the trip is for, it is enjoyable and memorable for our children.  Here are a few pics from our visit to Crazy Creek Falls, BC on our way home from a (very sad) funeral in Kamloops, BC.

Check out the bonus photo at the bottom of this post!!


Crazy Creek Falls, BC.


The falls were absolutely beautiful!  The hike to them wasn't too much for the kids at all!


The suspension bridge from below.

The falls from below.

My boys with their Papa!  He's a really great influence.

Me and the oldest.  

Me and the youngest.



And, we only took one picture while we were in Kamloops.

Wait for it......

You'll know when you see it.


Please, drunners, if you can't finish the race and require a ride to the finish  line.....drink less.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

enough IS enough.

  I can think of many 'e' words that are relevant to my commit to be fit theme for this A-Z Challenge: energy, exertion, educate, excel...the list could go on and on. I finally settled on the word 'enough'.   Christmas of 2010 I was at the lowest weight I had ever been.  I remember being very happy and very, very hungry.  I was over-exercising and under-eating.  The weight didn't stay off because it wasn't a lifestyle that I could keep up with.  By summer 2011, the weight was back on. In my commitment to be fit and my quest to lose the last 10 pounds, I will be doing enough.   I will exercise enough and I will eat enough.  I will change my body and change my life in a healthy, and maintainable way. When I run, I will run fast enough.  When I lift, I will lift heavy enough.  When I stretch, I will stretch far enough.   I will, simply, do enough.

Feel the burn.

B is no longer for beer and I'm sad   I really should have thought this theme through a little bit more.  Words that start with B and are relative to my "commit to fit" challenge aren't the easiest to come by.  I've decided to go with " burn "  because I am already feeling it!! On Saturday I decided to terrorize exercise my core and upper body after my run.  DOMS set in late on Sunday and after an intense work out tonight, I dread laughing.    My commit to be fit challenge will include 3-4 strength training sessions per week in addition to my half marathon training program.  It's time to feel the burn !  Can you feel it?

Let's C if this works.

Caesars. DAMN IT.  Who's idea was this to change my theme?     Counting Calories. Sometimes I count my daily caloric intake and sometimes I don't.  Sometimes I'm a little fat and sometimes I'm a lot. ........ Counting calories it is.