Skip to main content

Reblog.

I'm quite certain that if you went back on my blog, there is a post that is exactly like this one.

Here comes September again!  I love September.  Kids are back in school and it always feels like the right time to start new routines and create some goals and resolutions.  This past summer was great.  In fact, our entire year has been quite awesome.  We finally made our big move to the town of Rimbey, Alberta and we are starting to feel quite settled in to our new home.  In fact, just today, I had my first "I hate this f***ing house day" so that must mean that we're home.  

So this September is completely different than any other September as this September is the first one that I have been unemployed for.  We managed to keep ourselves incredibly busy over the summer with a whole lot of camping trips and a vacation to BC, so I didn't really have the opportunity to wonder what I was going to do with all of my time, but come next Tuesday, WHAT THE HELL AM I GOING TO DO WITH ALL OF MY TIME??

I'm thinking I can probably keep myself quite busy parking my ass on the couch and watching Netflix doing all of my fitness videos.  I purchased a gym membership in July and I would like to make use of that some.  Side note: don't purchase a gym membership in July.  Them are drinking months.  I've always wanted to learn to play the guitar and I have a guitar....and the internet....sooooo......(this will probably be on next September's list again).  I think I might get my ass back into running again.  Winter pre-training??  That's a thing, right??

I give myself until September 10th until I start looking for a job.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kick Ass.

  Day 11, Letter K, and almost 5 pounds gone!  I'm kicking ass at my A-Z Commit to be Fit Challenge!!   I'm quite certain that the next 5 pounds are going to be quite a bit tougher than the first 5, but I'm willing to do the work.

No to Negativity.

There's really no other way to describe this week so far than to refer to it as crappy.  It's a crappy week.  We had a ton of snow on the weekend that has decided to stick around ( it's April damn it ....I JUST WANT TO RUN OUTSIDE), I'm in a super bitchy mood, awful things are happening all over the world, my family is coming down with some type of  illness, and I'm losing motivation for both the A-Z Challenge and my Commit to be Fit Challenge.  Everything is just plain crappy. So N is for Negativity.  I feel negative...and crappy.

Good choices.

Happy Monday everyone!  I hope your week is a good one! We're on Letter G for the A-Z Challenge, and my commit to be fit post is about making good choices. Making good choices isn't always easy for me.  Mainly, because I'm usually really drunk and not thinking about what's best for me in the long run. You're probably thinking that I'm talking about making good diet choices and, of course, I am, but they aren't the only choices that need to be made when choosing to live a fit and healthy lifestyle.   Nutrition and diet choices are, actually, probably the easiest of all them all.