Skip to main content

Exploring.

My birthday is November 22.  I'm a Cusp; both a Scorpio and a Sagittarius.  Throughout my entire life, I always associated myself with Scorpio.  I'm not one to follow astrology.  In fact, I rarely look at it, but more recently when I have looked at my horoscope as a Scorpio, I sometimes can't see myself relating to it at all.  

A little while ago, as a result of Pinterest and others pinning posts of their sign, I took it upon myself to explore Sagittarius, my other sign.  I have to say, I was intrigued at how relative the horoscopes and traits were to my current life..  I've never researched what exactly it means to be a cusp, but I'm wondering if it's possible that it means that you will change who you are throughout the course of your life.  I've always felt that I'm changing, that I'm becoming a different person, that I've never truly reached my potential.  That, or I've been forcing myself to try to be a person that I was never meant to be.

Upon the little research that I have done, I have found out that my husband is also a Cusp.  When I read about the traits of a Capricorn, I grew a whole new appreciation for him.  

Like I said, I'm not an astrology nut, but I do wonder if it does play a significant role in who we are as people.  Perhaps with enough knowledge on which signs the people that we are close to are, we can appreciate and accept each other a little bit more....

Now it all makes perfect sence! NEPTUNE in SCORPIO; VENUS & MARS in CANCER in the 8th HOUSE OF SCORPIO. Yup thats me
Scorpio truth.


haters prefer to describe them as mood swings... but that's cool... just goes to show they never REALLY knew me :)
Sagittarius truth.

Scorpio / Sagittarius cusp sign
Cusp Truth.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kick Ass.

  Day 11, Letter K, and almost 5 pounds gone!  I'm kicking ass at my A-Z Commit to be Fit Challenge!!   I'm quite certain that the next 5 pounds are going to be quite a bit tougher than the first 5, but I'm willing to do the work.

Good choices.

Happy Monday everyone!  I hope your week is a good one! We're on Letter G for the A-Z Challenge, and my commit to be fit post is about making good choices. Making good choices isn't always easy for me.  Mainly, because I'm usually really drunk and not thinking about what's best for me in the long run. You're probably thinking that I'm talking about making good diet choices and, of course, I am, but they aren't the only choices that need to be made when choosing to live a fit and healthy lifestyle.   Nutrition and diet choices are, actually, probably the easiest of all them all.

No to Negativity.

There's really no other way to describe this week so far than to refer to it as crappy.  It's a crappy week.  We had a ton of snow on the weekend that has decided to stick around ( it's April damn it ....I JUST WANT TO RUN OUTSIDE), I'm in a super bitchy mood, awful things are happening all over the world, my family is coming down with some type of  illness, and I'm losing motivation for both the A-Z Challenge and my Commit to be Fit Challenge.  Everything is just plain crappy. So N is for Negativity.  I feel negative...and crappy.